International Conference on Advances in Communication and Public Health and Mobile Health
March 17 - March 18| Free
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Advances in Communication and Public Health and Mobile Health aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Advances in Communication and Public Health and Mobile Health. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Advances in Communication and Public Health and Mobile Health.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Advances in Communication and Public Health and Mobile Health are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
17. International Conference on Advances in Communication and Public Health and Mobile Health has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Advances in Communication and Public Health and Mobile Health. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Telehealth Ecosystem: Challenge and Opportunity
- Patient Perspectives on Telehealth during the Pandemic in the United States
Manal Sultan Alhussein, Xiang Michelle Liu
- Social Media as a Tool for Political Communication: A Case Study of India
- Exploring the Perspective of Service Quality in mHealth Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Wan-I Lee, Nelio Mendoza Figueredo
- Head of the Class: A Study of What United States Journalism School Administrators Consider the Most Valuable Educational Tenets for Their Graduates Seeking Careers at U.S. Legacy Newspapers
- Improving Fake News Detection Using K-means and Support Vector Machine Approaches
Kasra Majbouri Yazdi, Adel Majbouri Yazdi, Saeid Khodayi, Jingyu Hou, Wanlei Zhou, Saeed Saedy
- Effect of Social Media on Knowledge Work
Pekka Makkonen, Georgios Lampropoulos, Kerstin Siakas
- Employment Promotion and Its Role in Counteracting Unemployment during the Financial Crisis in the USA
- Analyzing Microblogs: Exploring the Psychology of Political Leanings
- Colada Sweet Like Mercy: Gender Stereotyping in Twitter Conversations by Big Brother Naija 2019 Viewers
Mary-Magdalene N. Chumbow
- Students’ Perceptions of the Use of Social Media in Higher Education in Saudi Arabia
Omar Alshehri, Vic Lally
- Sharing Tourism Experience through Social Media: Consumer’s Behavioral Intention for Destination Choice
Mohammad Tipu Sultan, Farzana Sharmin, Ke Xue
- An Analysis of Language Borrowing among Algerian University Students Using Online Facebook Conversations
- Attitude towards the Consumption of Social Media: Analyzing Young Consumers’ Travel Behavior
Farzana Sharmin, Mohammad Tipu Sultan, Benqian Li
- Impact of Social Media on the Functioning of the Indian Government: A Critical Analysis