International Conference on Ethical Issues in Public Health
January 30 - January 31| Free
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Ethical Issues in Public Health aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Ethical Issues in Public Health. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Ethical Issues in Public Health.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Ethical Issues in Public Health are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the check list for Full-Text Papers and Abstract Papers.
Please refer to the Paper Submission Guideline, Abstract Submission Guideline and Author Information before submitting your paper.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
17. International Conference on Ethical Issues in Public Health has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Ethical Issues in Public Health. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Telehealth Ecosystem: Challenge and Opportunity
- From the Fields to the Concrete: Urban Development of Campo Mourão
- Patient Perspectives on Telehealth during the Pandemic in the United States
Manal Sultan Alhussein, Xiang Michelle Liu
- The Impact of Health Tourism on Companies’ Performance: A Cross Country Analysis
Micheli Anna Paola, Intrisano Carmelo, Calce Anna Maria
- Building an Integrated Relational Database from Swiss Nutrition National Survey and Swiss Health Datasets for Data Mining Purposes
Ilona Mewes, Helena Jenzer, Farshideh Einsele
- Health Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in the Contaminated and Uncontaminated Soils
S. A. Nta
- The Integration of Patient Health Record Generated from Wearable and Internet of Things Devices into Health Information Exchanges
Dalvin D. Hill, Hector M. Castro Garcia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Management at the Montfort Hospital
Kay-Anne Haykal, Issack Biyong
- Nutrition Bio-Shield Superfood: Healthy and Live Herbal Supplement for Immune System Enhancement
Azam Bayat, Aref Khalkhali, Ali Reza Mahjoub
- A Visual Analytics Tool for the Structural Health Monitoring of an Aircraft Panel
F. M. Pisano, M. Ciminello
- Manual Pit Emptiers and Their Heath: Profiles, Determinants and Interventions
Ivy Chumo, Sheillah Simiyu, Hellen Gitau, Isaac Kisiangani, Caroline Kabaria Kanyiva Muindi, Blessing Mberu
- Dimensionality Reduction in Modal Analysis for Structural Health Monitoring
Elia Favarelli, Enrico Testi, Andrea Giorgetti
- Exploring the Perspective of Service Quality in mHealth Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Wan-I Lee, Nelio Mendoza Figueredo
- An Overview of Technology Availability to Support Remote Decentralized Clinical Trials
S. Huber, B. Schnalzer, B. Alcalde, S. Hanke, L. Mpaltadoros, T. G. Stavropoulos, S. Nikolopoulos, I. Kompatsiaris, L. Pérez-Breva, V. Rodrigo-Casares, J. Fons-Martínez, J. de Bruin
- Analysing the Changes of the Tourist Functions of the Seaside Resorts with the Growth in the Number of Second Homes
A. Tannai, V. Herbert, C. Rufin-Soler