- Early visionaries discuss ideas to create an organization to address local and global issues with several ideas were floated;
- GHEP officially registers as a non-profit, non-stock corporation with the State of Maryland, USA.
- GHEP launches International Journal of MCH and AIDS (IJMA), first open-access global health journal to address maternal and child health and HIV/AIDS.
- GHEP debuts the International Peer Mentoring Program; program mentors over 10 early career researchers from developing countries on scholarly publishing
- GHEP’s International Journal of MCH and AIDS accepted into the prestigious Directory of Open-Access Journal (DOAJ) indexing platform based in Sweden.
- GHEP makes a strong case for consideration of health and education disparities in County’s social and economic policies to Prince George’s County Officials and community members (Transforming Neighborhood Initiatives).
- GHEP receives a Chesapeake Bay Trust (CBT) grant to implement an Outdoor health program and proof-concept a Family Tree Adoption Program offering free trees to private homeowners in Prince George’s County, Maryland, USA.
- GHEP organizes the first-ever Health, Environmental Education and Awareness Day and Community Picnic in Riverdale, Maryland, USA.
- Prince George’s County and Chesapeake Bay Trust award GHEP grant to scale-up the Family Tree Adoption Program to more communities.
- GHEP implements its 2015 Annual Community Health & Environment Fair in Riverdale, MD, USA serving over 300 residents.
- GHEP serves over 400 community members at the 1st community education resource fair organized by Maryland State Delegate Hon. Alonzo Washington in Landover, Maryland, USA.
- GHEP launches International Journal of Translational Medical Research and Public Health (IJTMRPH), first open-access journal to disseminate translational and applied public health research studies.
- The Chesapeake Bay Trust (CBT) and Prince George’s County Government award GHEP County Stormwater grant to scale-up Family Tree Adoption Program to more communities in PG County, Maryland, USA.
- GHEP registers an Overseas Serving Organization and affiliate in Nigeria, marking its preparation to foray outside USA
- GHEP delivers first free medical outreach to a village in Abajah, Imo State, Nigeria serving over 70 residents.
- GHEP organizes the 2nd Health, Environmental Education and Awareness Day in Riverdale, Maryland, USA.
GHEP serves community members at the 2nd community education resource fair organized by Maryland State Delegate Alonzo Washington in Landover, Maryland.