GHEP’s mission is to eliminate inequalities in health and education by building a coalition of local people determined to solve local problems in United States and around the world.
We are guided by the beliefs that:
- A world without inequalities is attainable.
- A world without inequalities benefits everyone.
- A world without inequalities hurts no one.
Here are our 4 pillars of corporate commitment:
- Transparency: to operate an open and transparent organization;
- Integrity: to implement ethical and responsible programs;
- Accountability: to operate a financially and programmatically prudent organization; and
- Continuous Learning: to focus our programs on the best evidence available from continuous learning.
GHEP is recognized as a 501 (c) (3) public charity by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Donations to GHEP are fully tax-deductible as allowed by law. We will issue you a receipt for donations that we receive from you.
Our Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 45-2977882.
You can check GHEP’s charity status by clicking here on IRS website. Simply enter our EIN and search.
GHEP is an equal opportunity organization. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability.