Global & Public Health Programs
Poor health and burden of diseases deprive individuals the most-valuable endowment to succeed in life. GHEP health programs address the root-causes of poor health and diseases by addressing the social determinants of health. Our goal is to support individuals to prevent them from getting sick in the first place and even when they become sick, GHEP provides access to high quality health information to empower them to lead productive lives and optimum functioning.
GHEP is a movement of working together to change the nation through a network of church leaders, national gatherings, training events and resources. Giving God all the glory he deserves.
Our health programs include, but not limited to, the following thematic areas:
- Medical mission and healthcare for the under served
- Public and community health
- Maternal and child health
- HIV/AIDS and infectious diseases
- Public health research and development
- Public health education, demonstration, and capacity building
- Academic-community partnerships, and
- Exchange programs