- This event has passed.
International Conference on Public Health Nutrition and Food Policies
March 16 - March 17Free
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Public Health Nutrition and Food Policies aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Public Health Nutrition and Food Policies. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Public Health Nutrition and Food Policies.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Public Health Nutrition and Food Policies are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
17. International Conference on Public Health Nutrition and Food Policies has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Public Health Nutrition and Food Policies. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Survey of Epidemiology and Mechanisms of Badminton Injury Using Medical Check-Up and Questionnaire of School Age Badminton Players
Xiao Zhou, Kazuhiro Imai, Xiaoxuan Liu
- A Study to Assess the Employment Ambitions of Graduating Students from College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
J. George, M. Al Mutairi, W. Aljuryyad, A. Alhussanan, A. Alkashan, T. Aldoghiri, Z. Alamari, A. Albakr
- Service Blueprint for Improving Clinical Guideline Adherence via Mobile Health Technology
Y. O’Connor, C. Heavin, S. O’ Connor, J. Gallagher, J. Wu, J. O’Donoghue
- Profile of Viral Hepatitis in Saudi Arabia
A. A. Alshabanat, R. B. Albacker, A. A. Basalama, A. A. Bin Salamah, A. S. Alfrayh
- Molecular Epidemiology and Genotyping of Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China
Yan Ren, Jun Qiao, Xianxia Liu, Pengyan Wang, Qiang Fu, Huijun Shi, Fei Guo, Yuanzhi Wang, Hui Zhang, Jinliang Sheng, Xinli Gu, Xiao-Jun Liu, Chuangfu Chen
- Investigation of Genetic Epidemiology of Metabolic Compromises in ß Thalassemia Minor Mutation: Phenotypic Pleiotropy
Surajit Debnath, Soma Addya
- An Ising-based Model for the Spread of Infection
Christian P. Crisostomo, Chrysline Margus N. Piñol
- March 16
- March 17
- Event Category:
- World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
- View Organizer Website
- Miami, United States