YourStance volunteer training workshop
August 24, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm| Free
With the help of NHS London Violence Reduction Programme, YourStance is delivering workshops to train healthcare professional volunteers interested in supporting the delivery of YourStance training for young people.
To eradicate needless deaths in our communities by having open conversations, empowering, and sharing knowledge and skills between experienced healthcare professionals and young people at risk of serious youth violence.
Aims of this workshop:
– Educate volunteers on ethos of YourStance
– Introduction to trauma informed care
– Empower healthcare professionals to deliver YourStance sessions
– YourStance workshops and how to support delivering them
– Opportunity for questions and option to book onto sessions
Who can book?
– Registered healthcare professional (Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic, Midwife, EAC, HCA, etc)
– Healthcare professional must have up to date BLS/CPR training and DBS to be able to participate in our workshops